Social Media Optimization
<strong>Social Media Optimization</strong> - Indian <em>SEO</em> company, providing internet marketing, website promotion and search engine optimization <em>services</em>.
SEO Company <em>India</em> - <em>India SEO Service</em> provides Search Engine Optimization & <em>India SEO services</em> with Search Marketing, SEO Firm in <em>India</em>, SEO Expert in <em>India.</em>
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: #000000; font-size: 29px; line-height: 43px;">SMO Services</span>
<div id="post-body-2409294531024491266">Social Media is unwaveringly a cutting-edge online technology that seems going to overtake the <strong>SEO services</strong>. In the modern scenario, therefore, most people use Social Media Optimization (SMO) to share their viewpoints, experiences, journal and other things with one another. All in all, SMO plays a vital role helping people in submitting their most contents in any form whether it is text, picture, or video in the favorite social media websites and then share it with other people.
SMO is a way of promoting a product or website by social media. In one word “the way of attracting people by any interesting topic or a rich content is known as SMO (social media optimization).
Mainly the social media optimization depends on sharing a news or any information by linking process like forums, participating on voting, rating any topics and polls.
And here participating in promotional activities like commenting on others blogs by promoting content, participating in Google, yahoo discussion groups.
By maintaining this social media the traffic for the website gets more and every time the percentage of new visitors gets more.<strong>Why Social Media Optimization ?</strong>
1. You can reach a large number of people in a more spontaneous way without paying large advertising fees.
2. The use of blogs and social and business networking sites can increase traffic to your website from other social media websites. This in turn may increase your Page Rank, resulting in increased traffic from leading search engines.
3. Social media complements other marketing strategies such as a paid advertising campaign.
4. Social Media sites have information such as user profile data, which can be used to target a specific set of users for advertising.
<strong>Social Media Tools</strong> with Examples:
<strong>1) Wikis (e.g. TWiki, wetpaint, Wikipedia)</strong>
<strong>2) Business Networking (Linked In, XING, eAcademy)</strong>
<strong>3) Blogs (e.g. Mashable!, Boing Boing, Dosh Dosh)</strong>
<strong>4) Social Bookmarking or Tagging (e.g. Digg, Reddit, del.icio.us)</strong>
<strong>5) Collaborative Tools (e.g. Zimbra, zoho, Google)</strong>
<strong>6) Social Networking (e.g. Facebook, Myspace, Friendster)</strong>
<strong>7) Video Sharing (e.g. YouTube, Kyte)</strong>
<strong></strong><strong></strong><strong>8)</strong><strong></strong><strong>Photo Sharing (e.g. Flickr, zoom, smugmug)</strong>
<li> Customized Twitter Background</li>
<li>Highly Targeted Followers</li>
<li> Weekly Flushing</li>
<li>Submission to Top Twitter Directories</li>
<li> Weekly Customized Tweets</li>
• Facebook Fan Page Creation
• Facebook Group Management
• Facebook and Twitter Linking
• Join Pertinent Groups
• Status Updates
• Setup Linked-In Account
• Connect with groups and networks
• Incoming Mail Management